I hate to ask, but shouldn't we be the "Gourmeteers"? Maybe our librarian could help us out!! Anyways, I'm loving it and just want you all to know this is the very first blog I have ever posted on. Heck, it's the very first blog I've ever visited. (Am I behind or what?!) Please somebody tell me they are a newbie at this too. I tried and failed to post a profile pic so now I am going to try and post our group couples photos. Wish me luck. Everything takes me so long as it's all trial and error, mostly error. I hope you all enjoy the pics and remember the fun evening we had!! Thanks Mike and Judy for being great hosts.
Love you all,
Priscilla
Lots of pix of some of us, none of some others...come on, Blondie, where are the rest?
ReplyDeletePicky, Picky, Picky. Yes, David told me the same thing - Musketeers, Mouseketeers, so I guess its Gourmeteers. I've moved everything over to ==> www.gourmeteers.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteAlso in a few hours there will be a shortcout ==>
www.gourmeteer.com
We have our own website . . .